We offer the best Kava root powders in the USA. We have a large variety of kava products such as traditional root, CO2 kava extracts, micronized kava, instant kava, water soluble kava, kava gummies, kava shots, day time kava, night time kava, and kava plants.
We offer kava products from four different countries. These regions are known to be rich in volcanic soil.
Kava Powder by country:
All of our kava is noble and top quality, but with that being said, Vanuatu has some of the best kava in the world. They have strict export requirements and highly knowledgeable growers all around the island. Not sure which kava to start with? 50%-50 % and 30%-50% from Vanuatu are 2 of our best sellers in Kava Bars nationwide. We offer precision heat-dried kava and traditional sundried kava. They are both great sellers and special.
- Premium Kiln-dried 100% Lateral Root
- Premium Kiln-dried 100% Basal Root
- Premium Kiln-dried 30% Lateral root - 70% Basal Root Blend
- Premium Kiln-dried 50% Lateral root - 50% Basal Root Blend
- Sun-dried 100% Lateral Root
- Sun-dried 100% Basal Root
- Sun-dried 30% Lateral root - 70% Basal Root Blend
- Sun-dried 50% Lateral root - 50% Basal Root Blend
Our kava from the Solomon Islands is noble and of the highest quality. These roots have grown for a minimum of 7 years, a long time to wait before harvesting a plant. Each batch is lab-tested and consistently is higher in kavalactone than Fiji and Vanuatu, and Tonga. We are not sure if it is because of the length of time it takes, or the rich volcanic soil that these plants grow in that is responsible for the quality of the Kava. A real treat.
- Gold 100% Lateral Root
- Gold 100% Basal Root
- Gold 30% Lateral root - 70% Basal Root Blend
- Gold 50% Lateral root - 50% Basal Root Blend
- 100% Lateral Root
- 100% Basal Root
- 30% Lateral root - 70% Basal Root Blend
- 50% Lateral root - 50% Basal Root Blend
This high-quality Kava from Fiji is the best we could find. It has a noble profile and takes five years to grow before being carefully harvested, cleaned, and traditionally sun-dried. Fiji Kava is available in a powder made strictly from 100% lateral roots, also known as waka roots in Fiji.
- We offer the 100% Lateral roots, also known as Waka roots in Fiji. The best of Fiji kava.
This special Kava comes from the kingdom of Tonga. Reserve this one for special occasions. We have a limited supply of this and reserve it for special occasions. We offer the 70% basal root blend and 30% lateral, for a naturally balanced kava perfect at any time.
- We offer a limited supply of 30% Lateral root - 70% Basal Root Blend